VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCES AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE
“Fly Around the Tower”
Fly Around the Tower
CUSTOM-MADE VIRTUAL REALITY
An interactive 3D VR experience (not a drone video), where you can
walk on the edge of the tower, step over and fly around, while enjoying
unique views of the tower. A small dose of adrenaline is guaranteed!
A PROBLEM WITH HIGH TOWERS-
HOW TO PRESENT THEM TO VISITORS?
A visitor can see the tower from the ground and then surrounding area from the viewing platform.
But how can the visitor really see the TOWER – its architecture, scales, details?
NICE VIEWS, BUT NO POSSIBILITY TO SEE THE TOWER ITSELF
VR SOLVES THE PROBLEM
A unique opportunity to see the tower, its architecture and size from the perspective otherwise not possible – from the outside of the building and from different heights!
You can walk on the edge, step over and fly around the tower!
IT ́S REALISTIC! IT ́S EXCITING!
VALUE FOR THE TOWER
- New and exciting experience that attracts visitors
- Additional revenue for the tower
- Innovative marketing tool for fairs
- Tested and working concept (in Tallinn TV Tower)
VALUE FOR THE VISITOR
- Exciting and memorable attraction for visitors
- Unique opportunity to see the tower from perspective
ohterwise not possible
- Possibility to enjoy the views even when the weather is bad
Want custom-made VR of your Tower?
Maru VR offers the full service from the development of the custom-made VR experience
to the implementation of the physical setup, co-financing and technical support during usage.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CUSTOM-MADE VR EXPERIENCE
- Customized concept of the VR experience
- Detailed 3D model of the tower
- 3D model of the surrounding area (photogrammetry, laser scanning)
- Additional 3D objects in VR (e.g. birds, planes, flying platforms)
- Interactions in VR (walking, interacting with hands, etc.)
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE TECHNICAL SETUP
- All required equipment: VR headsets, computers, screens, keyboards, etc.
- Special stands for equipment and screens (for promotional videos and real-time screening of the VR experience)
- Easily removable cable-management system in the ceiling
CO-FINANCING AND PRICING
Maru VR offers different co-financing and revenue share options to minimize financial risks for clients.
- Co-financing of the development of the VR experience (e.g. 50/50)
- Revenue share options during the usage:
- percentage from the usage of the VR experience or
- percentage from sold tickets or
- other options
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND GUARANTEE
- Detailed user-manual
- Training of the employees
- Maintenance and technical support
TALLINN TV TOWER
Manager of the Tallinn TV tower
“We tested different VR solutions, but only after the launch of the “Fly around the TV Tower” in Tallinn, which was specially created for us, the attraction has been a great success. Visitors like it a lot and VR is really giving them a new perspective to see the tower. For us, the VR attraction has also been a very good marketing tool in social media and on trade fairs. Additionally, the whole development process of the VR attraction was very well organized. Maru VR was leading the whole project and as they also co-financed the project, the financial risks for us were minimal.”
A message sent through the contact form goes directly into the mailbox of Lilit (lilit.palmar@maruVR.ee), and she will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Managing Director | Member of the Board
+372 555 22306
Maru VR Productions Ltd